Thoughts and stuff

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

unenthusiastic

Somehow feeling hostile today.
My nose itched at night. Is it the new ioniser with the aromatherapy function that is affecting me negatively? I ll see if it is , try removing the aromatherapy and putting in just plain mineral water.


Ok so I m not so hostile, it is not a mood I cannot shake off, it is just a realization and then I can shake it off.

So I did an I & d for a Bartholin's cyst that is infected. I m usually very impatient when the patient is not so cooperative and wants to block my hands but today I was patient and very mild . Must be the experience I had with the man who had an infected sebaceous cyst and almost blacked out when I expressed out the pus without adequate anaesthetic! Well it is difficult to give aneasthetic with an infected cyst but I guess the next time I should try harder and make sure the patient does not feel much !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home