Thoughts and stuff

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Sick but not quite!

Some people, when they get sick , they get really sick and have to stay in bed and sleep or something. They lose their appetite and then spend the next couple of weeks recovering!.Not me though. I just feel low and crappy and unenthusiastic and sleepy.I d have to drag my feet around but I d be moving and doing things as I usually do! I d be running a fever and feeling achey and chilly and be also working ..not even noticing I m running a fever.
Sometimes I even get sick only when I am on leave!
What does that tell me about myself? What would it take for me to tell myself that I just want to stay in bed and do not want to get up that day because I feel sick?
What about that pain in my hips that made me walk different but I d simply ignore it is there and not do anything about it?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home